SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Ms. Velásquez previously participated in the National Environmental Moot Court competition located at Pace University. During her time in Law School she held internships at Weltok and Westmoreland Coal Co., participating in commercial law issues.
Ms. Velásquez provided volunteer legal work for Groundwork Denver and the Southern Plains Land Trust, providing support in the areas of food law and land conservation
In 2020 she joined the BBL team as an associate attorney where she participates in cases involving product liability matters, commercial/business issues, construction and surety matters.
- Colorado State University, B.A. in Sociology
- Colorado State University, B.A. in Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, J.D., Certificate in Environmental and Natural Resources Law
- Supreme Court of Colorado – 2019
- United States District Court of Colorado – 2020
- Colorado Bar Association